- Product Description
The Morpeth Larder Christmas Hamper Luxurious food for the festive occasion, makes the perfect Christmas gift, filled Christmas treats.
- Lindisfarne Mulled Wine 70cl
- Lindisfarne Ginger Wine 70cl
- Mancure Cabernet Sauvignon 70cl
- Mancure Sauvignon Blanc 70cl
- Ambiente Christmas Napkins
- Celebration Christmas Cake 1kg
- Christmas Pudding 454g rs
- Darlingtons Mincemeat 410g
- Cottage Delight Lemon Curd With Gin 310g
- Cottage Delight Cranberry Sauce 227g
- Chainbridge Tweedside honey 227g
- Wilkins Orange Marmalade With Whiskey 340g
- Cottage Delight Apple Chutney 325g
- English Tea Shop Classic Tea Pyramids
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Jam Globe 90g
- Cottage Delight apple chutney globe 90g
- Cottage delight lemon curd globe 90g
- Morpeth Larder Duck Pate 180g
- House of Sarrunds Luxury Chocolates 350g
- Lebkuchen 400g,
- Mrs Bridges Strawberry Jam 340g
- Olives Et Al Olives 250g
- Mr Vikkis chilli jam 215g
- Tracklemenst Fig Relish 250g
- Cottage Delight dipping crackers 170g
- Peters Yard Crackers 105g
Presented in a beautiful 20 inchwicker hamper basket. Please note that it is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18. (We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar value if required)
- Delivery & Returns
Our couriers FedEX deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm and delivery is normally within 3 working days from receipt of order. Please note we are unable to guarantee or confirm delivery times.
FedEx will attempt delivery once, if you are not in you will be carded to arrange a mutually convenient delivery Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm
The delivery charges are for a single order to a single address for carriage weights below 25 Kg, weights above this will carry a surcharge. We can deliver to multiple addresses, but each will incur a separate delivery charge. Corbridge Delicatessens Ltd cannot be liable for failure of delivery or delivery performance of either wholly or in part due causes beyond their control. All packages are securely wrapped before delivery.
On receipt of delivery, please ensure that all goods are checked. However, if you do not have the possibility to check the goods upon arrival, please ensure that the mention “unchecked” is added next to your signature on acknowledgement of goods. If the above is not carried out, The Morpeth Larder can take no responsibility for any goods found faulty, subsequently.
Important hampers containing perishables must be unpacked upon receipt, we are not responsible for liable for failure to deliver or delays in delivery.
We ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Highlands and Islands please check our post code checker for a quote.
We use FedEx as our Courier rates vary, depending where you want your order delivered. UK Mainland delivery costs vary depend on the delivery address, UK mainland charges are £9.50 standard rate, but Highland and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Island deliveries incur a significantly higher shipping cost. Please put your full post code in our post code checker on the home page to get a quote. WE DO NOT make a profit out of delivery charges, in-fact it costs us considerably more than quoted. We may chose to send by first class recorded delivery for small uneconomic orders.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A £20 MINIMUM DELIVERY CHARGE
It is the policy of The Morpeth Larder to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product that is sold. To this end, we do not exchange food, beverage or any other item that has come into contact with the person. We are unable to accept cancellations or returns on hampers, food gifts or fine wine gifts due to the perishable nature of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
An order once placed is subject to a standard cancellation fee of 20% of the order amount will be charged to cover the administration and packaging costs occurred by The Corbridge Delicatessens Ltd, an order may not be cancelled once dispatched.
We endeavour to ensure that your order is packed and handled carefully, however if you do receive damaged or broken goods, please contact us within 3 working days. We will not refund broken items unless you have followed the delivery process above.
- Gift Options
There are so many different ways to show you're appreciation. Our Gift Option will incorporate your special message.
The following details show you when you can personalise your gift:
- Gift Message can be personalised at Checkout
- Recipient Address can be entered at Checkout
- These options can be tailored for each item in turn